* In terms of corrosion resistance, the plastic tray is the best, the plastic wood is the second, and the steel tray is the worst;
* Excellent performance in plastic trays in terms of moisture resistance;
* In the resistance to insects, the steel tray is the best, followed by the plastic tray;
* In terms of average life, steel pallets and plastic pallets are difficult to distinguish;
* Paper and wooden pallets have certain advantages in pallet weight;
* Steel trays work best in load bearing performance; paper trays are poor;
* In terms of performance, plastic and steel pallets are superior to paper and wooden pallets;
* In the price of pallets, wooden pallets have advantages, followed by paper and plastic wood, and steel pallets are the most expensive.
However, some trays are difficult to replace with other varieties depending on the application in actual use. For example, when carrying heavy items, steel pallets are irreplaceable. But overall, plastics, plastic-wood composites and paper trays will be more promising products, and plastic trays are the most important.